Why Hydrogen Peroxide?
Removes iron and sulphur. Hydrogen Peroxide oxygenates, disinfects, has no smell, and is a natural product.
The simple design of the Classic Stenner chemical feeders has made them a standard for reliability and convenience. Our low-maintenance peristaltic pump have just three primary modular components all of which can be quickly replaced in the field with our tools.
The Flex-Lite retention tank is used for contact time to oxidize iron and sulphur.
The MIXMASTER BAF SERIES - baffle tank is one of the most effective High Mixing Disinfection Systems currently available. It ensures uniform mixing, and sufficient residence time to meet the CT (contact time) standard set by most health agencies. This remains true even when water is flowing continuously.
• .8 baffle factor* means fewer tanks to maintain 4 log treatment and 20 minute contact time.
• Internal riser with diffuser to ensure proper mixing.
• Internal polypropylene tank wrapped with epoxy coated fiberglass for a durable, corrosion resistant finish
• Durable base engineered to withstand maximum loads and extreme environmental conditions
• Top connection with stainless steel reinforecement ring is encapsulated in a precision molded dome to withstand the harshest environments
• Durable PVC water connection
• 5 Yr Written Limited Warranty